Camembert Bread Bowl. Here's what you need:
Circular bread loaf
1) Cut off the top of the bread loaf, and scoop out a hole large enough to fit the camembert.
2) Microwave butter and garlic paste to create the garlic butter (to taste)
3) Butter the inside of the bread bowl and lid with the garlic butter.
4) Cut the top off of the camembert and place in bowl.
5) Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C/350°F
6) Serve with the loaf innards.
Tags: Camembert Bread Bowl, cooking, cook, recipe, pie, dougnuts, mincemeat, bread, milk, eggs, flour, sugar, sandwich, spoon, fork, knife, oil, serve, taste, tasty, mixture, spices, breakfast, dinner, lunch, oven, pan, delicious, restaurant, food, eat, fry, meal, bonappetit, prepare, cookingwithsmile, cookingwithlove, cookbook, cookingathome, cookingisfun, cookinglessons, cookingadventures, cookathome, chef, camembert, garlic, butter, loaf, bake, bowl