Fried Brie Cheese. Welcome to STUDENT MEALZ! How to make Panko Fried Brie Cheese? Well today we're going to tell you just that ;p
== INGREDIENTS ==
- A piece of brie
- Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Paprika powder
== RECIPE ==
1. Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk them well
2. Mix some paprika powder, salt and pepper through the flour
3. Cut the brie in bite sized pieces
4. Cover the pieces first with flour, then with egg, then with panko and give it another layer of egg and panko for extra crunch!
5. Put a pan on medium heat and pour a good amount of olive oil in there (so that the whole surface is covered)
6. When the oil is hot, carefully place the brie in the oil
7. Let it fry untill they're completly golden brown, make sure to turn them on each side from time to time
8. Dab the excess oil off the brie
9. Serve with fresh parsley, lemon or honey!
== STAY IN TOUCH ==
== MUSIC ==
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com),
titled "Dream Culture", "Carefree" and "Super Friendly"
Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0"
Business enquiries only: student.mealz [at] gmail . com
Student Mealz - Student Meals - StudentMealz - StudentMeals
Tags: Fried Brie Cheese, student mealz, student meals, studentmealz, studentmeals, DIY, brie, cheese, crunchy cheese, cheese kroket, kaaskroket, fried brie, cheese snack, appetiser, brie fried, fried cheese, cheese fries, student, fry, how to fry cheese, how to make fried brie, fried brie cheese, brie cheese recipe, cheese recipe, deep fried cheese, cheese sticks, panfried cheese, runny cheese, diy cheese balls, cheese balls