Garlic Chili Baked Brie. Garlic Chili Baked Brie
- 1 round loaf sourdough bread (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- about 10 ounces cubed Brie cheese, rind removed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut top off loaf of bread; hollow out
enough bread to make room for cheese. Set aside.
- Use your fingers to peel away all the loose, papery, outer layers
around the head of garlic. Make sure the cloves are still attached to
each other. Wrap the garlic aluminum foil and roast in the oven for
- Mix butter, chili powder, sugar, garlic powder and mustard. Spread
inside the loaf, then spread the roasted garlic inside the loaf.
- Fill loaf with the cubes of brie and sprinkle more chili powder and
parsley on top. Replace bread top.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until
cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with slices of french
bread and sliced bell peppers.
Enjoy this amazing oven baked dish with your family and friends. Be sure to make enough, because it will be gone before you know it!
Tags: Garlic Chili Baked Brie, bread with brie, oven baked brie, garlic with brie, easy brie recipe, brie with bread, easy recipe with brie and bread, brie recipe