Cooking Guru S4E7: Baking Brie. SIMPLE BAKING BRIE
Sponsored by Marin French Cheese Company: marinfrenchcheese.com
Prep Time: 1 minute Bake time: 15 minutes Serves: 4-6
1 Marin French Cheese Baking Brie Kit
crackers, fruit slices, bread, chips, jams etc. for serving
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Remove Baking Brie from its box and take off the outer wrapping. 3) Use a small knife to score the top of the cheese in a star pattern.
4) Place the brie round in the wood baking cup, cut side up, and put the cup on a baking sheet.
5) Heat on the center oven rack for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted. *Note: if adding a topping (jam or chutney), pull from the oven at 10-12 minutes and spoon topping over the cheese. Continue baking another 3-5 minutes.
1) Follow steps 1 & 2 above, but then microwave the brie for 1 ½ minutes until hot and melted.
2) Serve with an assortment of crackers, bread, fruit etc. for dipping.
Tags: Cooking Guru S4E7: Baking Brie, brie, cooking, baking, cheese, marin french cheese, french cheese, soft cheese, food guru, cooking guru, recipe, appetizer, food